At Blazent, we constantly strive to provide you with information needed for you to evaluate our company and our products. Blazent is committed to preserving and protecting all personally identifiable information (“Personal Information” as defined below) you share with us through our Web-site. Any information you provide to us will only be used for enhancing our services, our Web site content and our communications with you. To ensure your confidence in our efforts, we have developed this online Privacy Statement which provides details to you about how we plan to use any Personal Information that we may collect.
In general, you can visit the Blazent Web site (www.Blazent.com) without disclosing who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, Blazent does track the Internet addresses of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics. Even though we collect and analyze this information, individual user identities will always remain anonymous. Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. Please note that cookies cannot read data that resides on your hard drive. Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not function fully, and you may not be able to access certain information on our site.
To further protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
- We have published this Privacy Statement to give you assurances that Blazent has implemented processes to protect your Personal Information and ensure that these processes are followed within our company and those companies that do business with us.
- Certain portions of our site may request information about you. It is our intent to inform you before you disclose any Personal Information to us and will also inform you of the purpose for obtaining any such information. You will have the option not to provide that information, and in the future, should you choose not to provide the information we request, you will still have the ability to explore most of our site.
- We do our best to maintain the accuracy of personal information you supply to us.
- We will take appropriate action to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. Blazent will not sell your personal information to any third party.
Use of Services by Minors. Our Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) (“Minors”) and we request that you do not provide any of your Personal Information if you are a Minor.
- Sensitive Information. You agree not to send or disclose to us any sensitive Personal Information (g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) or any protected health information as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information (otherwise known as “HIPAA”) , as amended, unless otherwise provided in your written agreements with Blazent.
- If you no longer want to receive email communications from Blazent, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.